AlterG M320 Anti-Gravity Treadmill
The AlterG M320 Anti-Gravity Treadmill® is a revolutionary medical rehabilitation treadmill with its unique differential air pressure technology that provides accurate, safe and comfortable partial weight-bearing therapy while promoting normal gait patterns. By providing your clients with the best physical therapy equipment on the market today, your revenue will soar.
- Unique unweighting technology provides the opportunity to rehabilitate lower extremities like never before
- Precise partial weight-bearing enables accurate implementation of unweighting protocols not found in any other rehabilitation equipment on the market
- Provides highly effective neuromuscular and proprioceptive retraining
- Technology developed at NASA and further developed by AlterG for medical rehabilitation, fitness and sports performance training
- The AlterG® M320 Anti-Gravity Treadmill® is FDA-cleared for the following functional rehabilitation indications:
- Rehabilitation following injury or surgery of the lower extremity (hip, knee, ankle or foot)
- Rehabilitation after total joint replacement
- Gait training in neurologic patients
- Strengthening and conditioning in older patients
- Weight control and reduction
- Sport specific conditioning programs
- Aerobic conditioning
Unlike the simple lift harness devices, AlterG rehabilitation treadmills incorporate differential air pressure technology developed by NASA and enhanced by AlterG to provide precise unweighting in one percent increments to as low as 20 percent of the patient’s body weight. AlterG’s exclusive precision gives patients the ability to set the exact point where exercise becomes pain free and provides clinicians a way to accurately measure patient rehabilitation progress. This revolutionary rehabilitation treadmill is used and recommended by leading physical therapy clinics, hospitals, colleges and pro sports teams. You can read more about our medical findings in our clinical rehabilitation data section.
Most lower extremity rehabilitation programs stress the importance of becoming mobile as soon as possible. AlterG provides revolutionary physical therapy exercise based on “unweighting” technology. It is safe, effective and the M320 is FDA cleared and covered by many health insurance plans.
See all our services here.